Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
Similar Albert Einstein quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Kindness is the key to success
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.