If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
Similar Albert Einstein quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.