Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
Similar Rasheed Ogunlaru quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.