Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
Similar Mahsati Abdul quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Every problem has a creative solution
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- Success is a collection of problems solved.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.