Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
Similar Mahsati Abdul quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.