If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
Similar Wayne Gerard Trotman quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- Every problem has a creative solution
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.