If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
Similar Wayne Gerard Trotman quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Every problem has a creative solution
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.