Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.