Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.