Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
Similar Sam Owen quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.