Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
Similar Sam Owen quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- Success is a collection of problems solved.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.