Creativity is curiosity.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Creativity :
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- When in despair… when in fear… when in doubt… make something.
- You can either worry or wonder. The best choice is to wonder.
- If it were considered smart, it would be done already.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- If you want to live a creative life, get efficient at failing.
- You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Creativity is not a talent but an attitude.
- Creativity is nothing just a borderless mind.
- A curious mind enjoys inquiring, experimenting and discovering.
- Routine is the opposite of creativity.
- Creativity is just an attraction to the second rate minds but simplification to the first rate minds.
- Before invention there is insight.
- Screens make us into passive receivers. Smash the screen and find a pencil and a piece of paper instead.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- Creativity means bringing simplicity to the existing.
- Creativity flows when the mind is light. Be light and ignite your imagination.
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- Necessity may be the mother of invention, but ingenuity is the bombshell of success