We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- Success is a collection of problems solved.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.