We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- Every problem has a creative solution
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.