The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
Similar Ntambara Sylvestre Owen Berbason quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.