The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
Similar Ntambara Sylvestre Owen Berbason quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.