The digital paradigm that is emerging is the dynamic organization with hybridity of knowledge, flexible processes, and unique competencies.
Similar Pearl Zhu quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.
- With the rise of Artificial Intelligence. the future certainly has the potential to draw more on an individual’s talents than certificates.
- In the digital world of today, one can say almost nothing is local.
- You cannot lead an organizational #DigitalTransformation, if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- Thriving in today’s marketplace frequently depends on making a transformation to become more agile.
- Digital organizations can become hyper-connected and super-creative via dealing with innovation dilemmas collectively.
- Digital disruption and the impact of coronavirus will bring the 2030 technological advancement earlier than predicted
- Coherence improves business flow; resilience makes business robust and anti-fragile.
- Insighteers are in demand to lead change forward with a clear vision, courageous attitude, and unique digital competency.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution does bring a sense of gloom and doom but don’t focus on the threats; focus on the opportunities!
- In the fast-paced business environment, are we forgetting the importance of staying relevant? Keep Learning!
- The strategists need a game theory view for a game-changing strategy in our platform world
- The digital Board will help set the principles to innovate talent management and embrace digital fitness.
- Digital kaleidoscope shows the ever-evolving dynamic view, hybrid digital patterns, and mixed cultures.
- You can’t judge a man by the way he reacts when things go right, but by the way he reacts when things go wrong.
- Digital assets will be much bigger and faster you than analog assets and decentralized products will be much bigger than centralized products.
- The digital organization has a hybrid nature with flexibility, agility, and innovativeness.
- We are trying to be the fastest tortoise in the game. The long game pays off over time
- Digital Transformation demands new competencies, behaviours and attributes to every leader.