It is not a problem if you have a solution.
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.