Focus on the solution, not the problem.
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- The framing of a problem is often far more essential than its solution
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.