Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
Similar John J N quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.