Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
Similar John J N quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Never be swift to label a situation as a problem – and be careful in ever labelling a person as one.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.