I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
Similar Louise Hay quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem