If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
Similar Albert Einstein quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- Success is a collection of problems solved.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.