Digital Transformation frameworks and models have transitioned from People-Technology-Process to Paradigms-Technologies-Ecosystems
Similar rodrigolobos quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- BE OPEN TO new thoughts, to new people, to new principles, to new ideas, to new experiences. NEW MAKES US GROW
- Digital assets will be much bigger and faster you than analog assets and decentralized products will be much bigger than centralized products.
- If you want control, loosen your grip. You’re strangling your employees. Letting go is actually holding on.
- You cannot stop the Fourth Industrial Revolution but you can influence its direction and impact in your life.
- The value of information management is never for its own sake, but to provide insight and make a leap of innovation.
- Digital Transformation demands new competencies, behaviours and attributes to every leader.
- Digital transformation represents a break with the past, having a high level of impact and complexity.
- A smart business owner learns from the mistakes of others.
- Those who don’t adapt become victims of disruption, trapped in the downward spiral of recycling their problems.
- Even a small amount of unplanned downtime can effect a company’s profitability and reputation.
- Today, disruption is the ultimate value generator, knowledge is a commodity and innovation a way forward.
- You cannot lead a Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- You can’t judge a man by the way he reacts when things go right, but by the way he reacts when things go wrong.
- The key to human-centric digital transformation is knowing your business purpose so you can fulfill it more meaningfully at scale.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and few minutes of cyber-incident to ruin it.
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.
- Success is the product of daily habits – not once in a lifetime transformation.
- The paradigms and behaviors of digital leaders are VERY different from traditional management.
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- Innovation, creativity and an ability to solve real life problems remain the most prized skills in today’s economy