Digital Transformation frameworks and models have transitioned from People-Technology-Process to Paradigms-Technologies-Ecosystems
Similar rodrigolobos quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- Your caliber and effectiveness as a #centaur is linked to your digital competencies, digital leadership, and complexity of your ecosystem
- Success is the product of daily habits – not once in a lifetime transformation.
- BE OPEN TO new thoughts, to new people, to new principles, to new ideas, to new experiences. NEW MAKES US GROW
- Competencies like cybersecurity, innovation and social media will be core competencies in the future of work #FOW
- You can’t judge a man by the way he reacts when things go right, but by the way he reacts when things go wrong.
- Digital transformation represents a break with the past, having a high level of impact and complexity.
- People LOVE change (when it’s about changing others). People HATE change (when it’s about changing themselves).
- Innovation, creativity and an ability to solve real life problems remain the most prized skills in today’s economy
- You cannot stop the Fourth Industrial Revolution but you can influence its direction and impact in your life.
- The paradox is the result of two opposing truths existing side by side, which can be both right
- Social media has totally changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing.
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- A smart business owner learns from the mistakes of others.
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.
- The digital Board will help set the principles to innovate talent management and embrace digital fitness.
- The value of information management is never for its own sake, but to provide insight and make a leap of innovation.
- The future is closer than you think. You can pay attention now or watch the transformation happen right in front of your eyes
- Today, disruption is the ultimate value generator, knowledge is a commodity and innovation a way forward.
- You cannot lead a Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- Revolutions bring disruptions and disruptions bring opportunities.