Digital Transformation frameworks and models have transitioned from People-Technology-Process to Paradigms-Technologies-Ecosystems
Similar rodrigolobos quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- The main benefit of innovation for your organization is not competitive advantage. It is survival.
- People LOVE change (when it’s about changing others). People HATE change (when it’s about changing themselves).
- Those who don’t adapt become victims of disruption, trapped in the downward spiral of recycling their problems.
- Technology was supposed to be the help in life, instead it has become the major driving force behind life.
- Digital assets will be much bigger and faster you than analog assets and decentralized products will be much bigger than centralized products.
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- The digital organization has a hybrid nature with flexibility, agility, and innovativeness.
- Revolutions bring disruptions and disruptions bring opportunities.
- Digital transformation represents a break with the past, having a high level of impact and complexity.
- You cannot lead an organizational Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- The fundamental #DigitalLeadership metrics are maturity, effectiveness and Digital Footprint
- You cannot stop the Fourth Industrial Revolution but you can influence its direction and impact in your life.
- The paradox is the result of two opposing truths existing side by side, which can be both right
- The digital Board will help set the principles to innovate talent management and embrace digital fitness.
- You can do more today with your life by having just an internet connection and that’s an opportunity our parents and grandparents never had.
- Digital disruption and the impact of coronavirus will bring the 2030 technological advancement earlier than predicted
- Success is the product of daily habits – not once in a lifetime transformation.
- The value of information management is never for its own sake, but to provide insight and make a leap of innovation.
- Data Scientists should recall innovation often times is not providing fancy algorithms, but rather value to the customer.