It’s easy to come up with new ideas; the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date.
Similar Roger von Oech quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- You cannot lead an organizational Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- The key to human-centric digital transformation is knowing your business purpose so you can fulfill it more meaningfully at scale.
- Don’t fight the Fourth Industrial Revolution, embrace it and become part of the revolution!
- Digital kaleidoscope shows the ever-evolving dynamic view, hybrid digital patterns, and mixed cultures.
- Competencies like cybersecurity, innovation and social media will be core competencies in the future of work #FOW
- The strategists need a game theory view for a game-changing strategy in our platform world
- BE OPEN TO new thoughts, to new people, to new principles, to new ideas, to new experiences. NEW MAKES US GROW
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- Innovation, creativity and an ability to solve real life problems remain the most prized skills in today’s economy
- Be a learning machine. What made you money last year, won’t necessarily make you money this and next year.
- Today, disruption is the ultimate value generator, knowledge is a commodity and innovation a way forward.
- Quintessential conglomerates are slashing away layers of management structures, breaking themselves up and automating processes.
- Digital assets will be much bigger and faster you than analog assets and decentralized products will be much bigger than centralized products.
- Technology was supposed to be the help in life, instead it has become the major driving force behind life.
- You cannot lead a Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- Digital transformation represents a break from the past and presents a high level of impact and complexity.
- You can do more today with your life by having just an internet connection and that’s an opportunity our parents and grandparents never had.
- The digital paradigm that is emerging is the dynamic organization with hybridity of knowledge, flexible processes, and unique competencies.
- Data Scientists should recall innovation often times is not providing fancy algorithms, but rather value to the customer.
- Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrognace of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be suffucuent for tomorrow