It’s easy to come up with new ideas; the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date.
Similar Roger von Oech quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution does bring a sense of gloom and doom but don’t focus on the threats; focus on the opportunities!
- We are trying to be the fastest tortoise in the game. The long game pays off over time
- In the digital world of today, one can say almost nothing is local.
- If we all work together there is no telling how we can change the world through the impact of promoting positivity online.
- Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrognace of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be suffucuent for tomorrow
- If you want control, loosen your grip. You’re strangling your employees. Letting go is actually holding on.
- Digital disruption and the impact of coronavirus will bring the 2030 technological advancement earlier than predicted
- Digital transformation represents a break from the past and presents a high level of impact and complexity.
- In the fast-paced business environment, are we forgetting the importance of staying relevant? Keep Learning!
- Courage is the belief in self, and the possible ability to prevail in the face of adversity.
- The paradigms and behaviors of digital leaders are VERY different from traditional management.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is creating a demand for new skills and new competencies.
- Quintessential conglomerates are slashing away layers of management structures, breaking themselves up and automating processes.
- Digital assets will be much bigger and faster you than analog assets and decentralized products will be much bigger than centralized products.
- With the rise of Artificial Intelligence. the future certainly has the potential to draw more on an individual’s talents than certificates.
- Competencies like cybersecurity, innovation and social media will be core competencies in the future of work #FOW
- Technology was supposed to be the help in life, instead it has become the major driving force behind life.
- Social media has totally changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing.
- The digital paradigm that is emerging is the dynamic organization with hybridity of knowledge, flexible processes, and unique competencies.
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?