Insighteers are in demand to lead change forward with a clear vision, courageous attitude, and unique digital competency.
Similar Pearl Zhu quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- The strategists need a game theory view for a game-changing strategy in our platform world
- In this digital age with its speed of change, any brand that refuses toinnovate will die
- Digital Transformation demands new competencies, behaviours and attributes to every leader.
- You can’t judge a man by the way he reacts when things go right, but by the way he reacts when things go wrong.
- Data Scientists should recall innovation often times is not providing fancy algorithms, but rather value to the customer.
- If you want control, loosen your grip. You’re strangling your employees. Letting go is actually holding on.
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.
- You cannot lead an organizational #DigitalTransformation, if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- Revolutions bring disruptions and disruptions bring opportunities.
- The paradox is the result of two opposing truths existing side by side, which can be both right
- People LOVE change (when it’s about changing others). People HATE change (when it’s about changing themselves).
- The future is closer than you think. You can pay attention now or watch the transformation happen right in front of your eyes
- Digital Transformation frameworks and models have transitioned from People-Technology-Process to Paradigms-Technologies-Ecosystems
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- You cannot lead an organizational Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- You cannot stop the Fourth Industrial Revolution but you can influence its direction and impact in your life.
- If you are someone who dislikes, condemns and rejects new ideas, you aren’t fit to lead.
- Technology was supposed to be the help in life, instead it has become the major driving force behind life.
- The digital Board will help set the principles to innovate talent management and embrace digital fitness.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution does bring a sense of gloom and doom but don’t focus on the threats; focus on the opportunities!