Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
Similar Vikrmn quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- The problem is not the problem, the problem is the way we see the problem
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- Innovation becomes simply creating value by solving simple or complex problems timely.
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- Success is a collection of problems solved.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- Problems don’t fix themselves until you fix your attitude.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.