Innovation is the process of making changes to something established by introducing something new.
Similar Academic definitions quotes:
Other Inovation Is :
- Innovation is the transfer of new ideas or the adaptation of new concepts, until the final stage of a product, process or service activity.
- Innovation is an idea, practice or object that is perceived as new by an individual or other unit of adoption.
- Innovation is the introduction of new things, ideas or ways of doing something.
- Innovation is the process of moving an initial invention through research and development to the eventual market introduction.
- Innovation is a change that makes previous products, services and/or processes ineffective.
- Innovation is the commercialization of an enabling technology that provides the customer with new capability.
- Innovation is the new ideas or solution proposals to the needs of humans which have not been fulfilled to increase their life standards and welfare.
- Innovation is an economic stimulus and the key factor of scientific and technological progress as well as international competitiveness.
- Innovation is the effective application of processes and products new to the organization and designed to benefit it and its stakeholders.
- Innovation is a process of conceiving or gathering new functionalities or characteristics for a product or production method.
- Innovation is an output (prod-uct, device, theory, etc.) while creativity is seen as a process.
- Innovation is the first use of a new product, process or system in a commercial context.
- Innovation is the introduction of something new. This something is further defined as a new idea, method, or device.
- Innovation is adoption and diffusion of a new idea, practice or product aiming at market success.
- Innovation is implementing new ideas that create value.
- Innovation is the use of tools and techniques which extend human capability and which are new to an organization.
- Innovation is a process for introducing better and new unique solution to meet out the needs and requirement of existing markets.
- Innovation is starting the use of new methods in social, cultural and administrative environments to adapt to changing conditions.
- Innovation is the introduction of new method or procedure for an existing activity to raise productivity.