When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
Similar Sukant Ratnakar quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.