When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
Similar Sukant Ratnakar quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Life is a series of puzzles; all you have to do is solve the puzzles.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another