Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
Similar Haresh Sippy quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- Identify your problems but give your energy and power to solutions
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader.
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.