Success is a collection of problems solved.
Similar I. M. Pei quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Those thinking Why, When, Where, Who are information providers; the one thinking HOW is the leader in solving the problem.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- Begin with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- Every problem has a creative solution
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- There is one solution to all of our problems: Teaching our kids clarity of thought and political representation in democracy.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- There is no fault, only responsibility.