Success is a collection of problems solved.
Similar I. M. Pei quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- We always have solutions to all the problems which are not ours.
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- Sometimes the solution of a problem is just the perspective of thinking.
- If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- There is no fault, only responsibility.
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.