You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- The true parents of creativity are curiosity and necessity.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- Solve the problem before the Problem dissolves you.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Sometimes when you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.