You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- We cannot solve an old problem with old solutions.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- Conflict is not necessarily bad. If you can avoid taking conflict personally, it is actually a way to get better decisions and better results.
- If your glass seems half empty, use a smaller glass.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Problems only get solved when you stop ignoring them
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- It is better to solve one problem five different ways, than to solve five problems one way.
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- Some people see problem as obstacle, some see it as challenge and few visionary see it as opportunity.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.