I think a lot of psychopaths are just geniuses who drove so fast that they lost control.
Similar Criss Jami quotes:
Other Creativity :
- They say a picture is worth 1,000 words. I say its closer to 675 or 700.
- Creativity flows when the mind is light. Be light and ignite your imagination.
- To require perfection is to invite paralysis.
- I prefer to shock rather than to bore through repetition.
- Sometimes you just have to turn off the lights, sit in the dark, and see what happens inside of you.
- I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking
- Creation, of any sort, needs a little bit of madness.
- Before invention there is insight.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- Boredom is a great catalyst.
- The more details, depth and thought you put into your ideas the more valuable they become.
- I enjoy melancholic music and art. They take me to places I don’t normally get to go.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- Problems are an inherent part of life. However, if they are not dealt with effort and attention, they have the potential to become a crisis.
- I’d never just want to do what everybody else did. I’d be contributing to the sameness of everything.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- Necessity may be the mother of invention, but ingenuity is the bombshell of success
- That’s the great secret of creativity. You treat ideas like cats: you make them follow you.
- Successful people do what they love, not what they are told to do.