Innovation is the heart of humanity.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Creativity :
- Creativity consists of coming up with many ideas, not just that one great idea.
- Creativity happens in the transition between order and chaos.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
- Art cannot save the world, but it does help you understand the world inside of you.
- A little conflict can create a lot of creativity.
- Nature has distributed intelligence unequally, but imagination equally.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- The first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- The future is a blank canvas.
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.
- Where do new ideas come from? The answer is simple: differences. Creativity comes from unlikely juxtapositions.
- I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.
- As I create I become.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- Creativity is not result, it is a process!
- Art lights up the world.
- To require perfection is to invite paralysis.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.