Creativity is about creating something from nothing.
Similar Sukant Ratnakar quotes:
Other Creativity :
- A man with wisdom will always have a solution no matter how big his challenges may be. Wisdom makes you a problem solver.
- Creativity happens when you mix reality with a world of possibilities.
- A problem properly stated is half solved.
- The journey of innovation call for having not a new sight but having a new pair of eyes.
- A writer is never alone, he is always with himself
- The way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas.
- Creativity is a wild mind and a disciplined eye.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- Creativity is the DNA of innovation, the virus of evolution, the antidote to automation
- You can either worry or wonder. The best choice is to wonder.
- Treat challenges as an opportunity to refocus your strategies and open up new horizons.
- The principal mark of genius is not perfection but originality, the opening of new frontiers.
- French toys are usually based on imitation, they are meant to produce children who are users, not creators.
- For a Photographer – Having an OBSERVANT MIND is more important than having an expensive camera.
- A conclusive mind cannot be a creative mind.
- Creativity is the only way a man can ever experience motherhood.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking
- Creativity and intelligence, rather than violence, are the best problem solvers.