As I create I become.
Similar Efrat Cybulkiewicz quotes:
Other Creativity :
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- The more you have seen, the larger your cognitive map, the more you can imagine.
- Artists see the invisible before anyone else.
- Creativity is like a muscle; you must exercise it daily or it atrophies.
- Creation, of any sort, needs a little bit of madness.
- Solve the problem or leave the problem. But, do not live with the problem.
- Because you’re a creation of God, you reflect the Divine qualities of creativity, wisdom, and love.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- Have no fear of perfection, you will never reach it.
- The inner fire is the most important thing mankind possesses.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- Don’t try to think outside the box- get outside the box, then think!
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- Show people what excites you and they will help you.
- Art cannot save the world, but it does help you understand the world inside of you.
- Some part of me knew from the first that what I wanted was not reality but myth.
- It takes courage to be creative. Just as soon as you have an idea, you become a minority of one.
- Everybody is born creative, but very few people remain creative.
- Where do new ideas come from? The answer is simple: differences. Creativity comes from unlikely juxtapositions.
- It’s an artist’s right to rebel against the world’s stupidity.