Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
Similar Efrat Cybulkiewicz quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.