Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else