What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Move fast, break things
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way