I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Good is the enemy of great