Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- The road to success is always under construction.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.