Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.