Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.