A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
Similar Henry Ford quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.