Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
Similar Lao Tzu quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- The goal is freedom.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.