I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.