The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.