The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Create value, not bait!
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.