The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- Starting a business with brother either ends business or ends brotherhood.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- You have to make your own chances.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.