If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.