If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.