Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
Similar Paul O'Brien quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- Every day is your entire life.
- Start small and keep going.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.