Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
Similar Paul O'Brien quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- To rise you must first fall.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!