As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- To rise you must first fall.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.