As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.