Always deliver more than expected.
Similar Larry Page quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.