Always deliver more than expected.
Similar Larry Page quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.