In the end, we are our choices.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Create value, not bait!
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.