Hope is fuel, not the destination.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- Create value, not bait!
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.