Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.