Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- The journey is the reward
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.