Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- Kindness is the key to success
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.