Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
Similar Jeffrey Fry quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Good is the enemy of great
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.