Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
Similar Jeffrey Fry quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Money chases good ideas
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step