To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Dream big but always plan small
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Good is the enemy of great
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- Every day is your entire life.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.