Turn your Why into Why not?
Similar Rob Liano quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- Hungry people always win.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.