Turn your Why into Why not?
Similar Rob Liano quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.