We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Losers read, winners skim.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.