We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.